Meditation for a Soul-Centered Life
Sarah McLean, author of Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation, inspires and guides you on a journey toward a soul-centered life: a life of authenticity, peace, open-mindedness, compassion, self-awareness, integrity and nourishment.
Find out how training your attention through meditation is essential to this life as you become more powerful, peaceful and fulfilled. In this workshop you’ll discover a variety of powerful meditation exercises that help you to maintain your connection to the source of your awareness: your soul-center, the center point of peace, equanimity, and joy.
- Why a daily meditation practice is essential changing the neuronal pathways of the brain leading to lasting transformation.
- The three “must-haves” for a meditation practice.
- How to manage the ever-busy mind and to focus your attention to make lasting changes. – The path to becoming the master of your own attention.
- The five essentials of meditation and how to integrate them into your meditation practice.
- How you can become more soul-centered and experience ease and joy regardless of circumstances.
You’ll also hear about the latest scientific findings surrounding meditation. With her unique style and expansive background, Sarah will lead you on a path to a daily meditation practice that you can be confident about.